Yummy Meat Balls Anyone??
Im here again with a guest post from my non blogger friend Nargis Habibullah. Her previous Guest Post of Sausages Roll was hit Thank u dear for lovely recipe.
As the time goes we have been enjoying talking and sharing alot as and when free time permits. And Its quiet a comfort zone. She loves to cook for her kids and her son is fussy eater and she chooses out selected food which he enjoys eating. Difficult task for mommy's to feed their kids Mum's Cries are endless over this topic...... This recipe is again a keeper for her to make her son eat!!
500gms meat (any kind of meat which is fatless/ skimmed)
Onion 1 medium size chopped finely
3 bread white curst removed
1/2 cup coriander leaves
Green chillies 3-4 chopped
2 Garlic cloves chopped
1tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
Pepper powder as needed
Oil for shallow frying
- Mince meat nicely using food processor or mixer
- Soak bread slices in water and squeeze out the water well
- In a bowl add mince meat, soaked bread and onion mix it well
- Make paste of Garlic, green chillies and coriander leaves
- Now mix this paste with meat mixture, add salt pepper and coriander powder
- Make small balls and Fry them over medium heat till dark golden brown.
Serve it along with any kind of Dish of ur choice!! Specially Rice varieties. Nargis Habibullah Took pleasure to serve this to her boy with Curd Rice and He had happily enjoyed it!!
Recipe is very simple and flavorful, Hence I have no extra added notes or variations to add on :)
Hope u guys like the recipe, Any time u make this do let us know with ur valuable feedback :)