Monday 13 January 2014

No Baked Chocolate Brownies

No Baked Chocolate Brownies

The name itself is so interesting makes one to check out with recipe for sure!!!


I have seen so many variations of this recipe but never bothered to try on my own its all saved and in my todo list!

Here comes Beulah with a surprise of these lovely brownies as guest post!!
To be honest fb groups are really amazing! Even If miss post with Google reader I get updates from blogger friends there in their profile or in groups! More exciting is to discover a new blog!!

One such day I realized there was some1 named Fullscoops posting in group. I bumped into her blog and loved all her simplicity she presented there also she had tried my recipes put up at group It made me more curious to know the person behind. I happened to add her and know more about here. When I asked why she posts link by name fullscoops?? She said she is too shy to come in public with her real name. For a year now she had been silent reader in the group following us hehe So finally she decided to come out!!


Simple and neat blogs Really catch my attention to the core!! I never leave a chance to comment and appreciate neatness of blogs if I come across one :)

Like wise I come across with many new bloggers and to be honest one of the ways to make them public and known is to ask them if they would be interested to write a guest post!!  It becomes more simpler for me to introduce them here in blogosphere. Guest posts are great way out where we can discover new blogs/ existing blogs unknown to us!! Atleast for me I had discovered many blogs from guest posts of other bloggers :)

Lets see what our Guest Beulah shares with us today :)

My name is Beulah, I blog at Fullscoops and I am new to the world of blogging, I'm only a few weeks old! As I was wondering how to connect with the other bloggers and how to reach out, I saw a friend request from Aara Shaikh! I was already familiar with her blog and have tried out her recipes vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream.  I was pleasantly surprised to see her message. She is such a sweet person and volunteered to help me and clear all my doubts. I am glad to have met her.


And then suddenly one day she asked me if I will write a guest post in her blog! I was excited about it and I thank her for giving me this opportunity.



For this recipe, I chose to do a simple and well loved recipe as I would like people to be able to make this dish with ease. This is a very easy brownie to make and you probably will have all the ingredients required for this recipe at home so give it a go. It tastes delicious! With every bite you get a taste of biscuit, chocolate and nuts and it tastes as fudgy as a baked brownie!

Recipe Source - 
Edible Garden

Ingredients
20-25 Marie biscuits 
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup roasted nut of choice (I used walnuts)
2 tsp sugar
1/2 of a 400gm tin condensed milk 
1/4 tsp salt

Method
1. Crush the biscuits. You can use a blender but I chose to put all the biscuits in a ziplock bag and used a rolling pin to crush them. This way I got some coarse pieces too which gave a lovely crunch to the brownie.
2. Add the cocoa powder and salt and mix well.
3. Add the sugar and mix again.
4. Dry-roast any nut of choice and let it cool. Roughly 1/4 cup should do. 
5. Chop it up coarsely and add to the mixture. Mix well. 
6. Add half a tin of condensed milk to this mixture.
7.  Mix well with a sturdy spoon. Mix well until all the powdery bits are combined with the wet ingredients. 
8. Line a plate, pie dish, or baking tray with butter paper (or just grease with some butter) and transfer the mixture to it. Press firmly with wet fingertips until the mixture is uniformly spread. 
9. Put a cling film over it and refrigerate atleast for 4 hours or overnight if possible.
10. If you refrigerate longer, then they can be cut into perfect squares and taste delicious.

Enjoy the brownies!


Thank u dear for such a lovely guest post! After seeing ur pics now Im tempted to try these goodies!! May be soon :)
For More Recipes Pls Visit Fullscoops And show some love to our new blogger friend :)

For more such lovely recipes Stay Tuned at Sweets and Spices
Till then Take Care 
With lots of Love
Aara!!



Share This

14 comments:

  1. very interesting brownies. Very tempting too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious no baked chocolate brownies Aara love it.I am hoping over to Fullscoops now. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Guest & Post Aara, aww Nice to meet you Beulah, Hope we gonaa see that weeks old baby into a big grown gal soon ;) Lets try the Recipe; never tried the brownies with Marie before :) Thanks for sharing ; love to both of you <3 Monu Teena

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've made these once and absolutely loved it... tempting me again... will drop by Beulah's space...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful guest post Aara. And delicious brownies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are interesting brownies. Easy to make and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and simple. Thanks for the eggless version too. Over to the other space now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cool! Love these brownies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple and lovely lilll brownie cuts, Aara .

    ReplyDelete
  10. very very delicious and yummy brownies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy brownies ... Lovely recipes here,,
    I am happy to nominate and invite you to accept the "LIEBSTER AWARD at my space here http://flavorsandcolorsbyaparna.blogspot.com/2014/01/awards-and-prizes.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply love the brownies .Very nice of u to introduce new bloggers .

    ReplyDelete
  13. yummy one nice guest post

    happy to follow you plz visit my space www.remyasean.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Your Feedback Means Alot :) Do Drop Ur Word Of Thoughts

About Us

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates- Published By Gooyaabi Templates